Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pay No Taxes!

According to Denny Fatboy Make-That-Three-Triple-Cheeseburgers Hastert, Squeaker of the House, the Marie Antoinette of American politics, and fulltime Repugnican prick, "well, folks, if you earn $40,000 a year and have a family of two, you don't pay any taxes. So you probably if you don't pay any taxes, you are not going to get a big tax cut. Now, if you earn $1 million a year, you are going to pay about $400,000 of taxes. Maybe you'll get a $40,000 tax cut ..."

Okay, I make somewhat more than $40,000, so I guess I'll have to pay taxes only on that amount over $40,000. So I am going to go right down to my payroll office and have them adjust my withholding. And I'm going to write to the IRS and ask for a refund of all the taxes I've paid in excess over the last five or seven years or how-the-fuck-ever-many years you can go back. I'll tell 'em Denny Hastert sent me.

2 Comments:

JBlue said...

I've got some money coming back, too.

Anonymous said...

Why do you think Forbes lost the race? 10% is more than they have to pay so a flat tax is screwed. Does anybody believe that somebody who earns $1,000,000 pays $400,000 in taxes?


Blink
blink