Saturday, April 22, 2006

End of the Bush Twins? Oh No!!!!!!

Jesus, I knew this White House shakeup was turning ugly, but I had no idea that it would affect me personally.

Turns out I won't be able to run my weekly "Bush Twins in Uniform" commentary any more. Shit. That has been a weekly feature of this blog since day fucking one.

Thanks to my good buddy over at Words Have Power, I learn the devastating news that the twins are being replaced!!!!!

Oh my god. I am truly devastated. Doesn't anyone care about MY feelings?

2 Comments:

RJB said...

Losing "the twins" is a blow to us all. It's not quite like they are going to go off and help the country or anything. Maybe they will go to Texas and help their grandmother make fun of the Gulf Coast homeless.

JBlue said...

Nothing lasts forever, POV!