Thursday, November 01, 2012

It's Official: I am Damned

Mike Huckabee says so, so I guess it must be true:

HUCKABEE: Many issues are at stake, but some issues are not negotiable: The right to life from conception to natural death. Marriage should be reinforced, not redefined. It is an egregious violation of our cherished principle of religious liberty for the government to force the Church to buy the kind of insurance that leads to the taking of innocent human life.
Your vote will affect the future and be recorded in eternity. Will you vote the values that will stand the test of fire? This is Mike Huckabee asking you to join me November 6th and vote based on values that will stand the test of fire.
Yep, when I dropped that ballot marked for Obama and all Democrats into the mail, I sealed my fate. But, as Billy Joel put it, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with saints -- the sinners are much more fun".

BTW, did you get that "every sperm is sacred" reference to birth control insurance leading to the taking of innocent human life? What does Huckabee do when he has a "wet dream"? Even though it potentially has a totally awesome "ecccchh!" factor, I'd kind of like to know what measures he takes to ensure the sacred motility of those otherwise wasted "pre-humans" that he inadvertently sploogied onto his pajamas.

Okay, now I'm grossing myself out...

3 Comments:

Sarge said...

FW,
GI, you nasty man! Did you see the full page ad in the USA Today from Billy Graham about the Bible and protecting Israel?

That had to have cost gad-fukin-zillions! Who paid for that.

As to Reverend Huck - bring the constitution more in line with the Bible.

Get along asshole, get along.


Sarge

Farnsworth68 said...

Yeah, I had to take a long hot shower after I wrote that... It amazes me that the Fundos hate Obama so much that they are willing to replace him with an anti-christ cult leader...
-- The F Man

Erwache said...

Old German proverb:
"The devil hides behind the Crucifix".