Thursday, May 17, 2007

A-Hah!!! JFK Assassination Conspiracy

Although I'm not one to adopt tin-foil-hat theories easily, I have been a student and critic of the JFK Assassination for 42 years, almost since it happened.

I bought the Warren Report when it was released in 1965 (though sadly not the accompanying multiple volumes of evidence) and I was immediately struck by the total unlikelihood of the now-infamous "magic bullet theory".

So it is with great satisfaction that I note in the news that top scientists -- including the FBI's own metallurgist -- have concluded that the bullet fragments at the scene most likely came from three or more bullets.

Three bullets = more than one shooter. For those who are familiar with the assassination and all of its evidence, it can't happen any other way.

More than one shooter? Conspiracy.

4 Comments:

billie said...

i personally believe it was our government- or more accurately- yours as i wasn't even thought of at that time. there was some talk of sharp shooters in the dallas area at that time. nothing would surprise me anymore.

Anonymous said...

I did not swallow the "one shooter" from the beginning ! To meny holes in this story !

Anonymous said...

I was a soph in college in Texas on Nov. 22, 1963. I had just returned to the dorm from classes. I was laying on the bed thinking about drinking 4 or 3 beers when I heard on my favorite rock station about the assassination. (at first they didn't say he was dead, even though there was never a chance of survival) I went to the lobby (no tv in room, this is '63) to listen to Chronkite. Throughtout his presentation he continually referred to the "grassy knoll". People on the knoll dropping to the ground and looking up the hill. I have never believed in the single assassin theory.

Anonymous said...

I remember the statement of a Ft Bliss soldier watching the motorcade from the 'Grassy Knoll'. He stated he heard a crack of a bullet crack past his ear, he hit the ground and then stated a 1/2 second later he SMELLED burnt rifle powder. Now you can confuse a man about many things/facts, but a soldier never forgets the sound of a near hit bullet nor the SMELL of gunpowder from a hi-powered rifle. If the fatal shot was fired from a 6th floor window hundreds of yards away from the Knoll, unburned gases could not have traveled that fast not to mention travel downward 78 feet.....