Sunday, January 04, 2015

Gomer to Boner: Down, Boy

Looks like John Boehner is too liberal(!) for his Republican pals. Today brought the news that the equally-unfortunately-named Louie Gomer Gohmert (R-Nutcase) is going to challenge Boehner and run for Speaker of the House.

Not to be outdone, there's a yahoo named Yoho from Florida who is also throwing his pinhead-sized hat into the ring. One Ted Yoho, in fact (R-Wackjob).

The wingnut media, of course, is all over it supporting anybody who is going to challenge that [expletive deleted] Liberal, Johnny Boner.

Boner? Gomer? Yahoo? Cage match! Cage match!

I swear, you can't make this shit up.

This year is gonna be fun.

3 Comments:

Unknown said...

I'm thinking of throwing a random "H" or two into my last name just to up my street cred with the Republican Party.

Farnsworth68 said...

I'd vote for you anyway... You should run!

the yellow fringe said...

There's nothing freakyer than finding a dead clown in the woods, unless it's finding the gop clown car packed as tight as it is this year, that's spooky too.

Katy has my vote.