Sunday, December 02, 2012

I'm Okay -- Just Taking Some Time Off

I'm okay, I'm just taking some time off. I need to recharge my batteries, as it were.  I think I've said before that this period of time between the holidays just isn't my time of the year, and this year is especially bad since my "problem child" -- the family member whose medical problemes caused me to take time off earlier in the year -- has now decided arbitrarily to stop taking his meds...

Anyway I'm going to take some more time off. Have a happy holiday season, everyone, and I'll see you after the first of the year.

Assuming, of course, that we all survive "The End of the Mayan Calendar".... But we do manage to survive The End of the Western Calendar every year, don't we?

2 Comments:

Sarge said...

FW!
Thanks for the reply - Hang in there. I lost my Dad Thanksgiving day and life has been fucked ever since.
I talked with a friend yesterday - Combat Medic (30 months in the Nam with Special Forces) and he still chokes up about it. Retired as a Staff Sgt - E-6 and like me, did two tours in Korea.
Talking helps. Are you talking to someone?


Bests,


Ron

thebanana said...

Enjoy the holidays! See you on the other side.