Saturday, April 25, 2009

Waterboarding Slanthead Hannity for Charity!

There's now a website where you can pledge to give money to charity for every second or ten seconds or whatever -- the possibilities are numerous -- that Mister Rethuglican undergoes waterboarding.

I'm willing to kick in a double sawbuck -- not that I'm ever going to have to pony up, because Hannity is such a douchebag that he'll be squealing like a stuck pig before the water ever hits that cloth over his breathing holes.

Drop on by the website and pledge some cash. If he actually does go through with it, it'll go to a good cause, and if he doesn't -- the pussified wimp -- he'll be humiliated in front of millions.

Not that Rethugs are actually capable of feeling shame... But it'll be fun for the rest of us to watch. Hell, I'd even cough up some cash for pay-per-view to see that.

4 Comments:

tsisageya said...

Just what do you mean by 'pussified wimp', farnsworth? That he would act like a girl?

Did you mean to say 'spineless yellow-belly'?

That's what I thought.

Farnsworth68 said...

Good catch, ts. That was apparently my inner "male chauvinist pig" showing through.
Reminds me of the time I took a seminar on Getting in Touch With Your Feminine Side -- I got in touch with mine and it filed a restraining order against me...

tsisageya said...

That's a good one, Farnsworth. I needed a good chuckle today. Thanks.

navy1army0 said...

I'm tired of these shock jockeys adverising their filth so self righteously over the air! I feel sorry for the sheep that's eating this crap.