Saturday, May 03, 2008

Saturday Song Parody

Who'll Stop McCain
(Who'll Stop the Rain -- Creedence
Clearwater Revival
© 2008)


Long as I remember McCain has been around.
He was a hotshot pilot, 'fore they brought him down.
Now he fumes and rages, no longer a top gun,
And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop McCain?

Jim Webb from Virginia, helpin' vets beyond the norm,
McCain at the table, I watched him just say "no".
Wants us under his heel, wrapped up in his chains.
And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop McCain?

Hillary and Barack, media jeered for more,
They thrust them both together, it's a money farm.
Still McCain kept comin', despite all our fears,
And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop McCain?

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

This is superb. Inspired. Pure genius. And your best parody yet!
Congratulations, Farnsworth!

jae said...

You're Back! YAY!
I agree with AVV -- SUPERB!
Of course now when insomnia rules my night, I have music to sing instead of counting sheeple....

Farnsworth68 said...

Thanks, you guys! I really appreciate it.
--The F Man