Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Another SCOTUS Surprise

Jeez, nobody saw this coming, either. It turns out that the very first case out of the chute for Scalito will be ...[drumroll] ... an abortion case. Watch the excitement and follow the fun as Stripsearch Sammy joins his flinty-hearted pointy-headed misogynist fellow justices to issue a ruling that will be the first in a long line of decisions that will chip away at a woman's right to choose.

I don't know anything about the case, I've only seen the headlines on Google News, and yet I am confident in my prediction that he will join Roberts, Scalia and Thomas in their ruling on the case, with Kennedy an extremely likely fifth, for a majority 5-4 decision.

Anybody wanna bet some cash that it won't happen? Yeah, I thought not. As I've said before, stare decisis my ass.

And all of those Vichy Democrats who backed down from the filibuster? You already know what I think of them, but it wouldn't hurt to let them know once again, after this comes down, that they are the ones who are responsible for it.

2 Comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, you are right. Scalia must be in heaven with all those people to provide fellatio. He was probably starting to get tired of Thomas. Has anybody checked to see if Mussolini had an illegitmate son who got sent to America?

Anonymous said...

Can I guess an 8-1 decision?

Just to crazy!